Monday, October 5, 2009


life a complete struggle really ...i doono what 2 do ...i just wish i cud just run away ....i hav just few days of my wedding....and the most miserable thing has happened with my family....my elder bro ran away with a gal and got married....the environment of my house is as sqad like it is of a crimation ground...my parents cry day in and day out....and so do i...i never expected that my bro wud do something like this with us....its been a week since i hav had a sleep......i hav dark circles in my eyes my face is filled with pimples....and i hav my wedding in a few days...i just feel like droping the idea of getting married...but i cant do tht ...the invitations hav been printed the wedding caters and hall has been booked,.,.....life is completely fucked up...i wish was single...and financially independent...

1 comment:

  1. Be calm, up and down is how it goes and time will heal all things.

    ReplyDelete