Thursday, September 10, 2009

thats me!!!

well i am some one who loves 2 read really....iam a fan of this blog called "compulsive confessor" i really like the way she writes.....that inspired me 2 rite a blog .....i hav studied in the best of the schools in india and abroad but still am very bad at writing...really !!! am a terrible writter...writing is an art ....i wish i was a good writer....if i was, .i could probably be able 2 express my feeling better....iam young...( early twenties)....just finished my graduation ...and am going 2 get married...iam getting married not becoz i want 2 .....but cz i didnt know what 2 study further ....or whch field 2 work ......and my parents were contantly bothering me and telling me "am doing nothing"....and am dependent on them....that made me come 2 a decision 2 agree 2 get married ...an arranged marriage....:)...it sucks though...but i didnt hav an option

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging girl!I love reading The Compulsive Confessor,she has perhaps inspired many a bloggers.
    I agree,writing is such an art,I did a post on it some time back.Some people can be such superb writers,you could read them all day.
    Wow!!Never met anyone who'd marry only because she didn't know what to study further.Heartiest congratulations though :)and I wish you all the best.May you be very happy in life.It's an arrange marriage na,hope you fall in love with the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey pg thankkhs alot...in case ur reading my blog again... do tell me some nice blogs to read....and also iam a follower of ur blog....iam unablle 2 add a comment ...can u temme how do i comment on ur blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks a lot for following my blog.Everything can get addictive.You are already blogging for 4-5 hours a day.First of all explore your own blog,the settings,layouts etc.And find what suits you.Same goes for other blogs.You'll find links from blog to another.As for adding comments there is a link at the bottom of each post albeit by different names or tags(like "x" screamed anyway on my blog,x being the variable).You can comment the same way you reply back here.

    ReplyDelete